- Go to the FileZilla download page and obtain the appropriate version for your computer.
- Start FileZilla and enter the following details:
- Host - The name of the FTP server for your website. For example, "ftp.example.com".
- Username - Your username for your FTP account.
- Password - Your password for your FTP account.
- Port - 21
- Click Quickconnect
- In the Remote Site section, open your website's root directory.
- In the Local Site section, open the folder containing your website.
- Then, select the files to be uploaded and drag-and-drop them under the
- Wait for the transfer to be completed.
- Browse to your domain name and see your website files online.
FileZilla is a free File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client that lets you upload websites to your hosting account.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is FTP
FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol and is used to transfer computer files between a client and...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution